Experimental Hydrology Wiki:Current events
EGU 2016 General Assembly Vienna | Austria | 12 – 17 April: there will be two interesting sessions with respect to innovative sensing!
- Innovative sensing techniques and data analysis approaches to increase (eco)hydrological process understanding
- Self-made sensors and unintended use of measurement equipment
AGU 2015 14-18 December
HOAL Symposium, 6 - 7 October 2015, Petzenkirchen, Austria
Gordon Research Conference 2015 14-19 June
EGU 2015 General Assembly Vienna | Austria | 12 – 17 April
AGU 2014 15-19 December
- H13G Transformative Measurements to Understand the Geosphere: Zip-Ties, Arduinos, Novel Sensors, and Twitter Posters
Chapman Conference 2014 23 - 26 September
EGU 2014 General Assembly 27 April – 02 May
AGU 2013 General Assembly 9-13 December
- H43H. Transformative Measurements to Understand the Geosphere: Zip-Ties, Arduinos, Novel Sensors, and Twitter Posters
EGU 2013 General Assembly 22-27 April
AGU 2012 General Assembly 3-7 December
- H089: Transformative Measurements to Understand the Geosphere: Zip-ties, Arduinos, Novel Sensors and Twitter
EGU 2012 General Assembly 22-27 April
April 2011: EGU 2011
- HS1.5 Innovative techniques and unintended use of measurement equipment (deadline for abstract submission is the 10. of January)
- HS11.2/SC6 Short-Course on field instrumentation in research catchments
December 2009: the "MacGyver-Session" at the AGU Fall Meeting in San Francisco was a lot of fun and attracted a large crowd of interested people. Check out some of the presented equipment in this article in wired science
December 2009: Check out the experimental "MacGyver-Session" at the AGU Fall Meeting in San Francisco: Unusual Hydrological Experiments Under Financial Constraints (abstracts are due September 3rd)
Juli 2009: A category on "Wireless sensor networks" was added to the Wiki
April 2009: A new round of Wiki T-Shirts was distributed at the EGU Meeting in Vienna
January 2009: The Experimental Hydrology Wiki is mentioned in Nature! Check it out here: Nature 457, 128; 8 January 2009
December 2008: The Experimental Hydrology Wiki will be presented at the AGU Fall Meeting in San Francisco.
April 2008: Wiki T-Shirts have been printed! They are used for advertising campaigns for example at the EGU Meeting in Vienna.
April 2007: The Wiki was presented at the EGU-Meeting in Vienna in the session "Experimental River Basins".
March 23rd 2007: The Community Portal was set up. Check it out and feel free to post announcements, job offers, suggestions for the wiki.
March 6th 2007: The Experimental Hydrology Wiki has moved to www.experimental-hydrology.net!
February 2007: The Experimental Hydrology Wiki is presented at the Hydroschool in Luxemburg.
January 2007: First test version of the Experimental Hydrology Wiki is online.