Experimental Hydrology Wiki:Hydro help desk
Welcome to the Hydro Help Desk!
Please read the following before asking your question:
- To ask a new question, click the "Click here to ask your question" link below. You must then fill out the Subject/Headline field.
- Please sign your question by typing ~~~~ at the end.
- Please do not include your e-mail address. This is to prevent you from receiving spam emails.
- Check this page for the response(s) to your question. These may take a while - please be patient.
- Do not post the same question twice.
- If you have any follow-up question, add it by clicking "edit" at the top of the section that has your question.
- If you are satisfied with the response given, we encourage you to post a follow-up note saying so.
To answer a question just click "edit" at the top of the section of the specific question. Sign your answer by typing ~~~~ at the end.
What is the best way to measure soil moisture? (Just collecting opinions)Theresa 13:42, 28 March 2007 (CEST)
I'd dry a sample at 105 celcius to achieve constant mass Patj 13:29, 26 July 2007 (CEST)
Thanks for your answer, Patj! But I was thinking more of measuring soil moisture dynamics in the field. Theresa 15:31, 26 July 2007 (CEST)